Welcome to a new episode of The Diet of Common Sense Podcast!
The Diet of Common Sense is a common sense approach for active people to stay healthy, improve energy and mental power! It’s the nutrition of entrepreneurs, busy professionals and other active people who lack time, but value their health and well-being.
Here’s the place where nutrition and research meet common sense.
The Diet of Common Sense Podcast brings you simple and actionable information to help you make the best decisions for your health and well-being, despite your limited time. Healthy Living, Simplified.
In this podcast episode, we’ll talk more in dephs about The Diet of Common Sense as the lifestyle of entrepreneurs and busy people. Even more than a diet, a lifestyle. And how it can help you eat healthily and simplify the way you eat.
More research shows that poor diets are the number-one cause of poor health in the U.S.
The Coronavirus times could possibly result in healthier eating habits and better nutrition.
Listen to the full podcast episode here or keep reading the transcript below:
According to an article in time exploring the relation between the Coronavirus and nutrition:
„So much variability makes it difficult to predict how the coronavirus pandemic will change how Americans eat, or if these changes will be permanent. But one thing is becoming clear: “The epidemic is likely affecting diets, and our diets are likely affecting who dies. Research is finding that major risk factors for being hospitalized for COVID-19 include diet-related conditions, like obesity, hypertension and Type 2 diabetes. If we had a metabolically healthy population, the risk of hospitalization from COVID could be dramatically lower.”
A global crisis like COVID19 can be a very traumatic experience. The levels of stress and anxiety are on the rise with a potential second wave approaching this fall/winter.
Owners and entrepreneurs can deal with financial stress, job losses and other lifestyle challenges that lead to stress that may weaken your immune system overall.
This and more evidence shows that not only we need to rethink our eating habits on the long term, but we also need to make the changes right away. You need to start building your health capital now.
Is your immune system ready for the winter?
The good news is that The Diet of Common Sense can help you readjust your eating habits, which can lead to a better immunity and overall more strength and resilience to fighting diseases. The course will show you the shortcuts to a healthier way of eating. You will save time while making better food choices.
And the best time to start is now!
Who The Diet of Common Sense is For
• Entrepreneurs, busy professionals and other active people who lack time, but value their health and well-being.
• Busy individuals who want more energy, mental power and an improved lifestyle with better nutrition.
• It is designed to offer healthy, active individuals shortcuts to a better version of themselves, considering their limited time.
• Disclaimer: This course is for educational purposes and is not intended to offer professional medical advice. If you have any questions related to your particular situation, especially if you have an existing medical condition, please seek professional medical advice.
Is the Diet of Common Sense Right for You?
• Do you struggle to understand the jungle of nutrition and still feel confused about its complexity?
• Are you tired of diets that only work short term, counting calories and nutrients, and other approaches that leave you hungry and frustrated?
• Are you an active person having to focus on many daily tasks and want a simple 5 principles model for improving your health, energy, and productivity?
• Do you want to reduce stress, avoid mood swings, and have better mental focus?
• Do you want to keep it as simple as 5 main principles to make the changes stick long term?
then Welcome to The Diet of Common Sense – healthy eating simplified for active lifestyles.
Here are a few take-aways from the course:
The Cost of Being Unhealthy – The cost and impact of unhealthy diets, both at individual and government levels and for the environment. If you think real food is expensive, let’s look at the costs of unhealthy diets.
The Relationship between Nutrition, Energy and Overall Health – Food is to your body like fuel is to your car. You cannot perform like a Ferrari if you’re fueled with cheap gasoline, right?
The 5 STARS Principles Model
S – Start Every Day with Breakfast – Think of breakfast as energy, as your fuel to start the day right. Breakfast = Fuel = Energy. That’s how you can perform at your best.
T – The 80-20 Principle Approach – Eat 80% real foods and make the other 20% the best of the rest. And when in doubt, eat the rainbow – which means a variety of colorful fruits and vegetables.
A – Adjust Portions Sizes – How to eat slowly and in smaller plates and refill if needed.
R – Remember 5 Meals/Day – How to eat 3 balanced meals + 2 healthy snacks daily.
S – Sip Water All Day – Drink 2-3 liters of liquids daily. Hydrate creatively with flavored water, which is water infused with fruits and vegetables.
The 30 Days Health Challenge with The Diet of Common Sense
How to Be the Healthiest Version of Yourself in 30 Days!
The Diet of Common Sense – a common-sense approach for active people to stay healthy, improve energy and mental power. Healthy living, simplified.
Join thousands of health enthusiasts who decided to make their health and well-being a priority.
It takes at least 21 days to create a new habit. So practice what you’ve learnt for one month to experience the positive transformation, to look and feel at your best.
You’ll also get the FREE Food Recipe Booklet for Busy People featuring 30 Recipes To Kick Start and Encourage Your Healthy Eating Habits for Life.
Take action right away, no matter how small! You can start by trying a quick recipe from the recipes booklet, or any/some of the 5 principles.
Collect small wins – which put together, can create a big win in the large scheme of things. Build healthy eating habits, one day at a time. Enjoy and celebrate progress consistently! Each day will bring you closer to your healthiest self yet!
So dear busy entrepreneur, professional or other active people, you only have 24 hours in a day, so you need simple and actionable advice! If you resonate with this, congratulations! You understand that your health is important and have a powerful reason to learn more!
So you are ready to enroll in this course. Save hundreds of dollars today, thousands as you save on medical expenses!
Join me and thousands of empowered people now! Say, yes, I want to be a healthier me!
To get the course, follow this link.
The Diet of Common Sense should give you valuable information to help you manage your most important asset: your health. Together with managing your business, career and other priorities in your life. You win on multiple roles, right from day 1. The Diet of Common Sense is practical and action-oriented. And right from the beginning you will look great and feel amazing!
Imagine having better energy levels, more focus, being more productive, coping better with stress, sleeping better, losing weight. See yourself experiencing these benefits. Visualize having more energy and mental clarity throughout the day. How does it feel?
A few quick tips from The Diet of Common Sense Course that you can start practicing right now:
• Apply the 80-20 principle to nutrition (80% whole, plant-based foods and 20% the best of the rest – cravings included).
• Start every day with breakfast – even if you need to eat the same healthy thing every day, it’s better than to skip breakfast regularly.
• Have the ideal number of 5 meals/day: 3 main meals + 2 healthy snacks.
• Make smart food choices with super foods. Not all foods were created equal. Unleash the power of super foods and experience their positive benefits!
• Sip water during the day – even mild dehydration can affect your brain.
• Prepare quick healthy meals at home – under 30 minutes preparation time. You’ll get a recipe booklet to help you kick start your healthy meal plans.
• Have portioned ingredients or already prepared healthy meals delivered to your home and office, especially during your most busy times.
Join Me and Thousands of Empowered People Now!
After experimenting the benefits of healthy eating, you will only ask yourself: What took you so long to be your healthiest self yet?
If you enroll TODAY, I am here to answer all your questions following the Course!
So start working on your healthy eating challenge TODAY!
Let’s do this together! Join me and thousands of others in this health journey!
Say, yes, I want to be a healthier me! And take action now! To get the course, follow this link.
Do You Want to Unlock More Secrets?
Or Not Sure if the Diet of Common Sense Course is for You?
Subscribe to my E-mail List to:
• Unlock Instant Access to my Welcome Freebie: Food Recipe E-Book for Busy People: 30 Recipes To Kick Start and Encourage Your Healthy Eating Habits for Life.
• My E-mail Subscribers are the first to know about my Best Offers, Discounts and Exclusive Content.
Start building your health capital with The Diet of Common Sense now! A common-sense approach for active people to stay healthy, improve energy and mental power! It’s the nutrition of entrepreneurs, busy professionals and other active people who lack time, but value their health and well-being.
Please comment, subscribe, leave a review to help improve the podcast listening experience.
To your health and success,
Find out more, get or gift the course, click here.